Not only does Mud refuse to realize he has done me wrong, but he has also passed his infected personality on to his entire board. Just as Mud can do no wrong in his mind, neither can the Gator Nation that resides on the VS and the other related boards.
The smugness is so overwhelming that I have to call the staff to help me into the shower after my internet sessions here at the assisted living facility. One of them has really rough hands.
Try arguing with any of them. They only see things their way. I have had more reasonable conversations with my breakfast prunes. And nearly all of them are as long winded as hurricane season in the keys. It makes you wonder if any of them took, much less passed, beginning composition at UF. The random capitalization, underlining, and persistent gasbagginess makes me want to scream. It is one thing to be an evil person, but arrogantly retarded is more than this veteran can take.
But I am on to them and will not rest until Mud has been properly and publically humiliated.
The Gator Nation will be bombed into the Stone Age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is ridiculous. Mud is an internet legend and deservedly so. His efforts have created far more good than harm. And the good news is that he will have more time for internet efforts since the shopping center market in in the crapper.
ReplyDeleteI agree. Probably the feeble work of some right-wing birther madman. I can find no cites to this blog on Huffington or Daily Kos, so its credibility is suspect.
ReplyDeleteI also agree. I love the VS, though I seldom post there anymore.
ReplyDeleteMud's a prick.
ReplyDeleteMud's got a big prick?
ReplyDelete