Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Who on the Mudduck (besides Mud and Wayne and Hobbes ) are big and fat and mean?

Obviously we have those three. I would say that Revolver is big fat and mean and that TRO is big fat and mean, but they got runnoft by Mud so they don't count.

I think Ignatius J. Reilly is a meanie. Who else is a meanie? Albert is a meanie, that's who. Anyone else who is meanie? Flea. That's right. Flea is a meanie. Wouldn't hurt a Flea? Well you would if had ever had him act like a meanie toward you. Other meanies? I would say bitter-bob. No I wouldn't say bitter-bob, I did say bitter-bob. He is a meanie. A meanie-beanie George Meany meanie mean head. That's what bitter-bob is. Booth Rand is a meanie. WizeGuy is a meanie.

Jeremy was mean. HoustonBob was mean.

So that's who I think is mean. Who do you think is mean?

4 comments:

  1. AUBIGJOE should be on the list. His name should be AUBIGFATMEANIE JOE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see that someone has taken the time to set this site up and bring the actions of these vile cocksuckers to light. I agree with everyone on your list (you find any cafeteria mean-ness from me, no siree bob), just picking and choosing which of these asshats should be on the list.

    I would add DBamaC as a mean-head. And that Calvinist Dawg, who is a real prick with ears. So fuck all of them. Do you know what those bastards did? They actually cut and pasted my any words and quoted them back to me. That is just about the vilest fucking thing any one could do.

    I am going to watch volley ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put that smartass flaming liberal SemperFi on the list.

    Don't know if I've ever seen a guy so stuck on Obama.

    I think he's a closet Gator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is RO's Dead Brother these days? I miss talking to him.

    ReplyDelete